Thank you to all the sponsors of the Summer Jubilee and those with a particular passion for Runners!
Online registration is now Open!
We are using a registration company called ImAthlete that came highly recommended and integrates very well with our timing company Racine Multisports. Online registration will remain open until 7:30 PM Monday July 3rd. We have a paper registration form that can be mailed in and will be available at the race registration site Monday July 3rd and Tuesday July 4th through 7:00 am.
Monday July 3, 2017
5 – 7:30 PM – Race Packet Pickup and walk-up registration (both paper and computer registration) – located across from the hospital. Look for the tents and all the activity!
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
6:00 – 7:00 AM – Race Packet Pickup and walk-up registration (paper registration only) – located across from the hospital.
20th Annual Firecracker 5K Kid’s 1-Mile Fun Run
Start – 8:00 AM Start Time!
7:30 AM – Start Start Time!
- All Children’s 1-Mile Fun Run Participants receive a finisher’s ribbon
- Awards ceremony – @ 9:15 AM
- NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS – event held rain or shine
- Age Groups
- Fun Run: (male/female) 6-12, (one year age group increments)
- 5 K Run: (male/female) 8 and under, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, over 70.
- Masters: 40+, Seniors: 60+ (Open/Master/Senior winners will not be included in their age group
Pre-registration is through June 19th
- $10 Kids no shirt 1 Mile/5k (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $15 Kids Dri-Fit Shirt 1 Mile/5K (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $17 Adult no shirt
- $24 Adult Dri-Fit
Late Registration is from June 20th to July 3rd
- $15 Kids no shirt 1 Mile/5K (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $20 Kids Dri-Fit Shirt 1 Mile/5K (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $22 Adult no shirt
- $29 Adult Dri-Fit
Race Day Registration
- $20 Kids no shirt 1 Mile/5K (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $25 Kids Dri-Fit 1 Mile/5K (ages 6-12 as of race day)
- $27 Adult no shirt
- $34 Adult Dri-Fit
Any questions talk with Race Director: Dave Neterer (301) 514-2515 * firstname.lastname@example.org